- cotton blend of 85% combed ring-spun organic cotton and 15% recycled polyester (STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® 2012163 Centexbel)
- ethically and sustainably produced by Stanley/Stella (member of the Fair Wear Foundation)
- high-quality fabric: 280 g/m²
- brushed inside for a soft and comfortable feel
- hood with jersey lining, drawstring and round cord
- kangaroo pocket with flatlock stitching
- PETA-Approved Vegan
Our Hoodie is unisex. Regular fit. For a more fitted look, we recommend sizing down.
Machine washable at 30°C. Wash and iron inside out. No ironing on print.
Shipping & Returns
We ship from Germany, Europe.
Please be aware that your order might be subject to import taxes and duties. These charges are issued by your country's national import office and are not controlled by Feelgrounds. You may be asked to pay these once your order arrives in your country.
United States: Orders below $800 USD are exempt from any import charges.
Australia: Orders below $1000 AUD are exempt from any import charges.
Canada: All orders will be subject to import taxes and duties.
Other countries: If you are in doubt please consult your country's customs office website for further information.
If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your item(s) to one of our return warehouses for a refund within 30 days of receiving your order. We currently offer return addresses in the United States, Canada, and Australia. The items have to be unworn/unused to be eligible for a return.
You will be responsible for the cost of your return. For customers from the USA, Canada, and Australia, we offer discounted return labels for purchase in our returns portal.