- fits for Feelgrounds Patrol & all Feelgrounds sneaker models with updated sole shape (available since the end of April 2021)
- scope of delivery: 1 pair of felt insoles
- materials: felt (vegan), EVA
- 3 mm thin
Find your size
OPTION #1: Measure your feet
You will need: A piece of paper, a pencil, and a ruler
1. Place the paper on the ground against a wall.
2. Step onto the paper with your heel against the wall.
3. Draw a line where your longest toe ends. Measure the distance from the wall to the tip of your longest toe. Repeat with your other foot. You now have your feet’s length!
4. Add an additional 0.5 - 1.2 cm to the total length of your foot to give your toes enough wiggle room. Compare these measurements with our sole length and choose the ideal size for you. If you are between two sizes, we recommend the larger size.
OPTION #2: Print our Size Guide PDF
If you need help with finding the right size, feel free to contact us. Please attach pictures of your feet on our Size Guide PDF or send us your measurements. We are happy to assist!
Shipping & Returns
We ship from Germany, Europe.
Please be aware that your order might be subject to import taxes and duties. These charges are issued by your country's national import office and are not controlled by Feelgrounds. You may be asked to pay these once your order arrives in your country.
United States: Orders below $800 USD are exempt from any import charges.
Australia: Orders below $1000 AUD are exempt from any import charges.
Canada: All orders will be subject to import taxes and duties.
Other countries: If you are in doubt please consult your country's customs office website for further information.
Returns (refund or exchange)
If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your item(s) to one of our return warehouses for a refund or an exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. We currently offer return addresses in the United States (Florida), Canada (Ontario), and Australia (Western Australia). The items have to be unworn/unused to be eligible for a return.
You will be responsible for the cost of your return. We are currently working on a solution regarding this issue.